Saturday 30 October 2010

Today I have been a very busy housewife!
I made some yummy soup for our picnic, bread rolls and white chocolate and apricot cookies (which are HEAVEN SENT! I will put the recipe up as it is easy peasy and great for the small ones!)
Dan went to the supermarket to get some bits and pieces and came home with a surprise for me. A pumpkin!
I had planned on getting one, but didn't fancy carrying it home from the market. So whilst the bread was baking in the oven, I scooped the guts out and carved my pumpkin. Here is my little buddy, pride of place on the mantlepiece for the next few days. I love halloween, I always have.
Louie has been a spectacluarly wonderful little boy today and let me get on with stuff and played beautifully. He rolled the pumpkin around the kitchen, played with pots and pans all sorts :) He is a joy.



So cute!

Jack O Lantern 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...