Tuesday 5 October 2010

Christmas Presents, Part Two!

Ahh the love of Pinking Shears!


So, last night, I finally finished hemming the first apron. This has taken me AGES! It really is difficult finding the time these days. I wish I could just sit and get it done but it isn't that easy.

I am still waiting for fabric I ordered which seems to have gotten lost in the post so I decided to start the smaller apron whilst i am waiting.



I used my noggin this time though, and used the pinking shears to cut it out, meaning I dont need to hem it!
Then after spending quite some time negotiating the lace, I asked Mom to pin it for me, as I was making a meal of it!

How cute is that!
I also pinked my hearts, as I have had a better idea of making them. I need to get some aida!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...