Monday 25 October 2010

Crafting

My workstation
I am really getting into this whole making presents lark!
I am now 100% ready for the sewing machine and hopefully we can get it out some time this week. As there is nothing else I can  hand stitch, I have been playing around with some scraps of fabric.
Both of my pockets are pinned and ready to go now.


I decided to attach some bits onto the pocket to make them look a little cuter. I found this patch of a fairy which I have trimmed to put on Emily's pinny. I think it looks very sweet! I need to wait for the machine to attach this.
And I appliqued on this heart, and a smaller on on top (after I took the photos) and it looks very sweet. This one is ready for the machine too :)

Idle fingers with nothing to do!
I have bought some dried lavender to make some lavender bags. Next year I will buy a lavender plant and harvest it myself, but this year, I was just too late. So some people will be getting some lovely lavender bags :)

Shopping List

Ribbon - pink, floral? patterned!!
Buttons - lots of different types and colours
Fabric glue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...