Thursday 21 October 2010

Busy Bee!

Today has been a busy day!
Last night Louie got nappy rash. BAD nappy rash :( So bad it bled quite a lot :( Yesterday he broke a rattle and the beads got everywhere, including in his nappy. What I think has happened is that it has rubbed against his poor little botty and broken the skin (in three places). I feel awful for him the poor little lamb. He wouldn't even sit down in the bath it stung so bad. So this morning he has had plenty of nappy free time!
Last night he wore a disana wool soaker. It is lovely! Really soft and I think he prefered it. He did wake up a little damp but I hadn't lanolised it yet so I think that is really good going! My wool cure hasn't arrived yet  but will use it again once it has been lanolised. This morning, the postie bought my ecobubs wool pocket nappy. I LOVE IT! It is so soft and fits really well. I really think it is beautiful! Even Dan commented on how lovely it is.

So today, I have been a super busy bee. I have swept, vacuumed, mopped ALL of downstairs which took me most of the morning, cleaned the kitchen, rearranged the furniture in the front room and opened the french doors. Phew! And made dinner, chicken casserole for the slow cooker!

Hopefully I will be able to get some sewing done this afternoon and sort the nappies out.
Busy Busy Busy Bee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...