Saturday 30 October 2010

Catching up on projects, nonsense and rants!

 I went to the tourist information centre yesterday and bought this book. It is so detailed and I can't wait to start practicing some of the walks. :)

Yesterday Mom and I spent AGES trying to figure out the sewing machine. It must have been an hour to get it to do a zigzag stitch, running stitch was okay mind. We had the wrong thread and all sorts. I have had to settle for white cotton because we don't have any pink but its okay, it doesn't look odd.
This morning, my buttons and lavender came, so I can start on my lavender bags now. I have lots of scraps of muslin left over from when I made Louie some sheets in the summer, so I am going to make little pouches for the lavender then sew it inside the hearts. Best plan of action I think.
So here are some pictures of how we have been getting on.




A gift from a friend, my new sewing bag as the old one was too small!



Tomorrow we are going to Twycross Zoo with Anna, Sam, Nade, Paul and Emmanuel. I am SO excited. I am making soup to take in a flask and am going to make some bread rolls and apricot and white chocolate cookies. Mmmmm!

It has been such an interesting week!
I really don't understand why people fight on the internet. I have a freedom to express my opinion and get slated when I don't want an argument. I have not been rude or offensive to the other party and have received a large amount of abuse back. When are people going to learn to stop taking things so seriously and behave like adults. I am happy and secure in my judgments and choices in my life, and don't wish to force myself upon anyone. I live my life for myself and my family and friends. If you don't agree with me or like my choices, you don't have to get involved. Turn your cheek and look away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...