Saturday 23 October 2010

Best Intentions!

Well today I planned to start my training for this walk I need to get ready for. The ergo arrived yesterday and I was super keen. The weatherman said that it was going to be a wet and windy weekend but I looked out of the window to the glorious sunshine and said sod it and went out!
Oh how naive! After about 10 minutes it started spotting, then a few minutes later oh it poured! Louie was loving it! He was laughing away, talking to the trees (as he does!). He loves being outdoors and really embraced the rain. I'm so proud he is outdoorsey. And he made his first animal sound! He was 'Oooooooo Ooooooo'ing at the cows!
Such a proud Mama!

So we decided to take a shortcut back to the car. We did 20 minutes, which is better than nothing I suppose. I was worried Louie would get too cold in the rain, I need to stop being a wet blanket, he would have been fine really. Even still, we both had a really fun time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...