Sunday 17 October 2010

Autumn Sun

What a beautiful day today has been!
After a lovely breakfast, I took Louie for a walk, to send him to sleep. I was sitting on the motorway bridge thinking how lovely the sun was and decided to get home and sit in the garden and do some sewing, whilst Louie was fast asleep in the sling.
So off home I popped and managed to finish my cross stitching whilst Louie was still asleep. Then when he woke up he was a wonderful boy and played in his walker (a safe way to play outside for now) whilst I managed to finish a component of a christmas present!





And I managed to recycle some wadding for this! This came in a pair of leather shoes for Louie from his Grandma Jo, I knew I would find a use for it! ;)
I was amazed to actually get something finished! Although it is only a part of the present, I feel accomplished! 

Then Papa returned and Louie was feeling adventurous. He crawled right out of the house and made a bee line for the garage to play with Paps.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...