Monday 4 October 2010

Stock Check

I have actually lost count of my nappies, how many and what i have :/

Nappies

3 Bumgenius V3
2 Itti Bitti D'Lish
1 Itti Bitti Tutto
2 Bambooty (1 in the post)
2 Ebay cheapies
1 Blueberry
1 Cushie Tushie
1 Real Easy
1 Issy Bear
1 Tots Bots Bamboozle
1 Weenotions Night Notions
1 Pop In DreamDri
2 Flips + Stay Dry inserts
1 Weenotions AI2 Custom (in the post)

____
20!

Extras

1 Slinki Minki
12 Little Lambs
1 Blueberry wrap
1 and a bit Flip disposable inserts
25 Cheeky Wipes
1 Bambino Mio prefold
1 Pumpkin Pants soaker

Okay so that isn't as much as I thought, I still want a Very Hungry Caterpillar nappy and I still want a wool soaker, preferably longies. Thats not too awful! :D

Not to mention that one of my Itti's has died :( so that one shouldn't really count

Hurry up Weenotions and make the most beautiful nappy for Louie! And hurry up Cheeks and Cherries to send my zoom zoom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...