Friday 29 October 2010

Home Alone

Well, not completely alone!
Last night was Louie's first night without his mama. We went to see a production of Hot Stuff at the Curve, Leicester. It was amazing, as usual! We have seen it every time it has played out since I was about 7.
My Mom's work friend, Julie stayed to look after Louie. We weren't gone long, and had it be in the daytime, he would have been fine. They get on great!
I gave him milkies just before we went, just for some comfort, then left a bottle of expressed milk. As I suspected, he wouldn't take a drop. It is disheartening, as it is such a chore expressing milk, for him to just turn his nose up.

I wasn't too worried about leaving him, as we would class ourselves as being very attached, and I thought he would be confident enough without me. Apparently he was fine for a little while but then noticed we were gone and gave a full search of the house to find us, when we weren't there he got upset :(
He enjoyed his bath though and he went to sleep with Jules at 8:50 (only about an hour late) so I don't think it was a bad job.

Would I leave him again? Not in a hurry
(Although I am going to see UB40 next month and he will be with his Papa)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...