Friday 22 October 2010

Ergo

Thankyou so so so much to the lovely chaps at Ergo for sending my Ergo Performance Carrier!
When I wrote to them for advice, I never dreamed they would offer a carrier to me, and now, here I am with my very own ergo. I know they are such a highly respected name in the carrier business which is why I wanted one of their carriers. They suggested the performance carrier as it is designed for active wear and has certain features which would be preferable to someone undergoing my feat!

This means that I can now start my training for the mission that I will be trying to achieve, be it Snowdon or the Leicestershire Round. I am hoping to get out twice a week to train, starting with tomorrow (if something else doesn't crop up). I will start out small and work up my lengths of the walk and the difficulty. I think the outwoods is a good place to start as it is a 1.8m walk over varied inclines. Then I will do Beacon Hill, then Bradgate and so on and so on. I really cant wait!

Here are some photos of our first try


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...