Sunday 24 October 2010

Christmas Presents, Part Four

Last night I was able to get quite a lot done.
I finished the sewing of one christmas present, of which I can't give too much away ;) But here is a sneaky taster!

Then I managed to finish sewing the ribbon onto the small pinny, then sew all the ribbon onto the big pinny. Then I cut out and pinned the pocket for the small pinny, ready for sewing with the machine (Which I am dreading!).  The camera has decided to be a pain though and has 'unrecognized file format'd the photo of the big pinny so you will have to use your imagination on that one!


So really, I don't have that much left to do. Once I blow the dust off the sewing machine, I will just need to sew on the pockets and the waistbands and that is them finished! And some ribbon to finish the other project and bobs your uncle! With plenty of time to spare and make some other lovely gifts. Now to get my thinking cap on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...