Friday 17 September 2010

Time to get really stuck in!

Today Mr Postman brought me some of the fabric I ordered (really cheaply from ebay! bargain!). My plans are to make some christmas presents. I have a few things in mind already, an apron, housey gifts, lavender bags etc. And I should have enough fabric to make some nice things :)

I really cant wait to get stuck in, but I am going to master my arch nemesis, the sewing machine!
I have such a lovely idea for a pinney, hopefully it will turn out nicely and make a beautiful gift. That will be my first project. I have also found a beautiful (easy) pattern for some little booties that I think I will put in action for some of the babes' Christmas presents!

Im excited thinking about it!

Need to crack on with Louie's book first though....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...