Friday 10 September 2010

Thankyou Mr Postie!

Today I received all the things I had ordered! YAY!
Firstly came my Mei Tai, which is absolutely beautiful and Louie was smiling as soon as we got him in it! I love it! I cant wait to get out and use it properly!

Then came my Wee Notion night notions. Wow, SO silky soft. We are going to try that one tonight, with the Pumpkin Pants fleece soaker. Hopefully it wont be as big on his botty as his Little Lambs.

Thirdly, was his Itti Bitti Tutto. I was quite sceptical as to whether it would be reliable, or if it would get a good fit. He has it on now and it is doing a good job. He wears a medium D'Lish but has the Tutto on the large setting. He has had it on since lunch (about 4 hours) and it is still going strong!

Lastly came his wonderful walker. It is beautiful. All recycled wood with little fabric bunnies which go up and down! Its lovely, but just a shame Louie isn't quite interested yet, he hasn't figured it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...