Wednesday 29 September 2010

Co-Sleeping

Last night, Louie slept in my bed for the whole night. It isn't the first time it has happened but it was a little experiment. I wouldn't say we co-sleep usually, Louie has ALL his naps on me, and usually ends up in our bed in the morning, but not all night.
Yesterday Papa went home to Burnley leaving Lou and me on our own. Louie had a massive nap in the evening and woke at 6:45, 15 mins before bed time, and totally skipping his tea! We kept him up as long as possible and we went up at 9 for his bath, which Nana gave him for a change :) And he finally fell asleep in my bed at 10 (After a bit of a struggle)

So Louie only woke up twice, once somewhere probably around 1 or 2 o clock, then at 6. Both times, he had less milk than usual, took his dummy and rolled over to sleep whereas usually, he would be up having milk for about 10-15 mins, would fight his dum and probably be back asleep within 30-45 mins.

I guess I will have to make the most of it until Papa gets home (whenever that may be) and try and get some sleep. Our bed just isn't big enough for the three of us unfortunately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...