Wednesday 22 September 2010

Christmas Presents, Part One!

This year, I made the decision to make as many Christmas presents as I can. Money is going to be tight this year as I will be jobless so it will be a way of everyone having lovely presents, and it not costing us the earth.

I managed to get some fabric cheaply from Ebay, 1 metre of two different fabrics, some patchwork squares and lacey ribbon. I decided I wanted to make a pinny for my sister, as she bakes cakes as a second job and I thought it would be a nice gift. The metre fabric will actually do 4 pinnies but I have decided to do a matching one for my niece, so they can look super cute baking cakes together!
I also have a few more ideas in hand for gifts for friends.
Hopefully, I will be able to sew well enough to make these projects, I will just have to take my time.

So here is the first installment!
My new sewing bag! (well its an old bag but I've never had a sewing bag before!
The projects I am working on ;)

The main part of the pinney, all pinned ready to hem.

1 comment:

Becks said...

Oooh, looking forward to seeing more of your christmas crafting. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...