Wednesday 15 September 2010

Nappy Review; Bambooty

Bambooty Easy Dry

Type
Sized All In One (AIO)

Appearence 10/10
Beautiful prints for both boys and girls, also come in block colours.

Absorbency 10/10
First time on this nappy gave me 7 hours! We had been out shopping and admittedly I just forgot to change him. Dry as a bone once home 7 hours later!

Ease of use 10/10
This nappy is an all in one, there are flaps that open up to dry. All you need to do is fold the flaps in then pop on like a 'sposie!

Fit 9/10
Super slim nappy! The slimmest I have found! I am only dropping a point because we ordered a medium as louie was in the middle of the weight bracket but there was no way it would fit him. The large fits perfectly! These nappies are probably great for teenier babies, but if you have a bit of a chunk, definitely size up!

Drying time 8/10
Bamboo-ty's are made from... you guessed it! Bamboo! So the drying time is a little slower, however it is quicker than some of the other bamboo nappies I have found. Has two flaps that open out which really decreases drying time.

Value for money 9/10
Between £14-£15 (depending on size) this nappy is mid-ranged and totally worth it. I can't wait to buy more it is by far my favourite nappy.

Reliability 10/10
This nappy is an absolute star! Lasts for hours.

Other Comments
I love this nappy!


Overall marks out of 10 9 /10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...