Sunday 31 July 2011

So Excited...


Papa Bee and I are eventually planning our first camping trip!

Trust me, it is long overdue....

Nearly 3 Christmases ago, Nana Bee bought me everything I could possibly need to go camping (well the stuff I didn't already have). So basically all we need to do is find somewhere to go, and book it. Except, Papa wasn't keen on the idea.

He is a hotel kinda guy.


But our last trip to Ikea, and dip into Decathlon, I managed to talk him round! So we have set a date, and we are going to go to Wells next to the Sea, in Norfolk. This means that he can visit his tank museum, I can visit Blickling Estate (complete with RAF museum to keep my boys happy!)

I can't wait!


And we have our Cornwall holiday to look forward to as well, but at least our camping trip will be adventurous and best of all, just the three of us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...