Wednesday 6 July 2011

Goodies

Look what has just arrived at The Bee Hive!

  • Mollie Makes, my new favourite magazine! All sorts of crafts, packed full of inspiration, and always a free gift to make :)
  • An assortment of fabric and habdash, I won't name any names as to where it is from, as I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy, but my order has finally made it here, with an extra yard or two thrown in for good measure it seems. Also the pattern for making a teapot, cups and saucers. Can't wait to try that!!
  • My custom made stamps ready to get making business cards etc, verrry exciting.
And all addressed to 'The Bee Hive' which is pretty darn cute too!

1 comment:

Sascha said...

How exciting, how nice is it to get packages in the mail? From what i have seen I love that Molly Makes magazine. I'm trying to find it here in Australia. I don't even sew but it has inspired me to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...