Tuesday 18 January 2011

Preparing for Louie's Party

This coming Sunday is Louie's first birthday party. I am so excited and have been planning this day since he was still all warm and cosy in my tummy!
We have themed the party 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' as it is one of my favourite books, and Louie likes it too!
All of the party 'stuff' arrived yesterday, after a brief scare that it wouldn't arrive, so today I have been wrapping his gifts.
This rather large box seemed like too much hassle and waste to wrap with paper, that my one year old wouldn't appreciate anyway, so I made a paper bow for the top, which matches his other gifts from us.

The modest presents from us, and the pass the parcel :)
I can't wait for his party, and his birthday, it will be so much fun. I can't believe that it has been almost a year that Anna and I went to town and my waters were leaking on the bus on the way home! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...