Thursday 13 January 2011

Lollipops

Today I met up with my friend Vicky and we took our little monkeys to a little pottery cafe called Lollipops! Its one of those cafes where you choose your pot and you can paint it, and its great for little ones because they can make their mark on something special :)
Vix and Austin

 Louie had rather a short attention span and the lovely lady (I must ask her name next time) dug some toys out for him to play with.


 These are the shots of the lovely mug I painted. A deep purple on the inside, a lilac handle with Louie written down it (Vicky's idea!) with a little foot print and a little hand print! Then I found the little heart tool and fell in love with the green and red, hopefully it will still look nice once it has been fired! A nice new mug for my new job, which will keep Louie close to my heart!
Our finished creations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...