Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Day







 Oh what a wonderful day! So many gifts for everyone, including extra special surprises! A day of playing, cooking, eating and laughing!
 So much for Mr Bee!

 And so much for me! And that isn't even all of it! Mother Hen bought Papa and I a huge box and filled it to the brim with kitchen essentials. Whisks, sieves, saucepans and spatulas, it had everything you would need!

 Then came the extra special gift. A belated engagement present from Mother Hen, a Kitchen Aid mixer of our very own. You can't understand how overwhelmed I was, I cried for a little while! Such an extravagant gift, but very, very welcomed!

Then a huge meal, cooked by Papa and I for everyone. It was just perfect! Everything from scratch and utterly beautiful! We can't wait to do it all again next year!

I hope you have had a wonderful festive day too :)
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

hannah said...

Your Christmas day sounds lovely Heidi, and how lucky you were to receive such lovely gifts :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...