Wednesday 12 December 2012

Snippets Pt 2


A frosty morning of errands welcomed some hot chocolate on our return home.
 I lose count at the amount of times I have attempted a gingerbread house. This year I bought a kit. It didn't turn out half as good as I had hoped! Mr Bee had fun though :)

 We started making macarons for the Christmas hampers. Disaster! The piping bag broke, oops. They browned a little too much too, back to the drawing board.
So happy to make a beautiful wild mushroom risotto for dinner this evening. I always find cooking calming.
Very much looking forward to a quiet bath for a good old pamper!

1 comment:

hannah said...

Sounds like a busy day Heidi, love a relaxing bath at the end of a tough day. It just makes everything so much better! I love the mug with your name on, it's so cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...