Friday 1 June 2012

Wish You Were Here

 We are having a wonderful time here in sunny Cornwall :) I am writing from our site in the evening sun, enjoying the beautiful view! We have hardly left the beach since we arrived. Our cars were barely unpacked before we were dragged down to the beach by an eager pair of little legs!
 We have been building fort sized castles, churches and running in the sea. Yesterday we stayed at 'Grandads House' (what Mr Bee has named our holiday apartment) all day and made visits to the park and the beach on several occasions!



Today we visited St Ives. The shops were as delightful as usual, we had a lovely lunch at The Yellow Canary (I stand by it being the finest pasty in St Ives!) then spent most of the afternoon on Porthmeor Beach. Which ended up in an emergency pair of shorts for Papa, who was itching to get into the sea, and a pretty Cath Kidston bikini for Mama!

Thats it for my virtual postcard, but I will check in later in the holiday! It is forecast rain for the most part of the Jubilee weekend, but I am sure we will make the most of it nonetheless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous I can't contain it! Have the most amazing time! The drawing thing is so true. My mums an artist and I want mollynto grow surrounded by that you've inspired me to get sketching again xxxx

hannah said...

I'm glad you're all enjoying your holiday Heidi! The panoramic photo is beautiful, where you are looks lovely :) enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Unknown said...

Thankyou ladies! I am flattered that I have inspired you Sioned, get those pencils out! Molly certainly will grow up creatively, that is certain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...