Wednesday 13 June 2012

This Little Boy

Never ceases to amaze me. He is getting so grown up and so clever. Every day he teaches me something new.
Everyone always comments on what a good boy he is, even though they think he is younger because he is a little shortie like his Mama.
Even since he was a tiny newborn he has been so intelligent, his Grandad says 'he has been here before' and I believe it is true. 

His speech is developing into sentences, he knows all of his colours and can count items up to six. He can run, hop, skip and jump. Has a fascination for horses, motorbikes and loves to bake cakes. There are no foods that he doesn't like or eat, he likes to use his potty but not all the time. Kisses and cuddles come freely, and if anyone is leaving, they get a kiss and a cuddle, and if you are special, an I Love You. 
My tiny little boy has turned into an independent toddler who knows just what he likes and just what he doesn't. 

I see so much of myself in him, which is just a wonder every day, though he is very like his father - determined and strong.
I have learned so much from being his Mama, tolerance, limitless love and so much more. I wouldn't change any of the time with my beautiful boy and I am so blessed to have him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...