Tuesday 12 June 2012

Mr B's Famously Fresh Ice Cream

When we went on holiday to Hayle, Cornwall, it is safe to say that Papa and I were very excited to be able to visit Mr B's once again. We discovered the amazing ice cream parlour on our last visit in September. We went to Mr B's every day for the remainder of our holiday! 
This year, we visited again (of course) 4 times during the holiday including a visit to the shop further down the road, where we had yummy waffles and a pot of tea too.

On the days we visited, they didn't have my favourite ice cream from last time (they have so many flavours in rotation now!) so I enquired if it would be making an appearance before we left. The lady kindly suggested that if I wanted to order a tub, that Mr B would make some specially - of course I leapt at the chance and ordered a litre tub of the finest Jaffa Cake ice cream!
 After a 9 hour journey from Hayle to Leicester, it was a little squishy but we got it in the freezer and I must say, it is just perfect. I wonder how long it will last...!

Louie and a tub of Squishy


1 comment:

hannah said...

It looks so delicious - especially the waffles!! If I ever get the chance, I will definitely visit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...