Saturday 16 June 2012

De Montfort University Art and Design Degree Show

Last night, Becka and I got all dressed up ready for the opening night of the DMU Art and Design Degree Show. As you will probably know, Becka is studying Footwear Design in her second year so she invited me along for an evening out to look at some fabulous works of art.

Footwear Design

Fine Art
 Assorted Other Courses

I so enjoyed seeing the wonderful talent across the board, and I know that Becka gained a lot of ideas ready for when she will be doing her degree show next year! 

All work photographed is copyright De Montfort University

1 comment:

Indigo Blue said...

I enjoyed my University days studying my Fashion degree. this brought back many happy memories.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...