Tuesday 12 June 2012

For Hannah - My Daily Regime

Hannah over at tea.three.sugars posted about what is inside her makeup bag, and in her nosiness, encouraged me to join in even though mine is really not very exciting, but I am sure there are others just as nosy.

So here we go!
I start off with my lovely Liz Earle cleanse and polish, toner, soothing eye lotion and skin repair light moisturiser (for my combination skin). This is an every morning without fail routine that I have stuck to since last December and now would not be without. Highly recommended!

After a good wash goes on my make up. As you can see, my make up bag is rather spare. I don't wear make up every day, sometimes I wear just a little and on others I make a proper effort (well to my standards anyway).
1. Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Cream - I tend to dab a small amount on my cheeks to give me a little bit of an alive look most mornings.
2. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions - As some of you will know from my previous post, I tend to get a lot of spots (hormonal) and I have found this foundation is wonderful. It is really gentle on the skin and luckily it is pale enough (just about) for my whiter than white skin.
3. Liz Earle Spot On - I wouldn't be without this spot stick, it is marvelous. At the first sign of one coming I dab this on (repeatedly if I remember) and it really reduces the spot down and makes it less of a scary mess.
4. Natural Collection Concealer - this has been a staple in my makeup bag since I first started wearing make up. It is just a basic concealer but it is pale enough for my skin so it fits the bill.
5. Ecotools makeup brush - I prefer using a brush so naturally it is an eco friendly one.
6. Body Shop Illuminating Concealer - This has been a godsend since all the sleepless nights. It does a pretty good job of hiding the bags under my eyes!
7. Virgin Vie Time Proof Eye Creme - This was a gift at Christmas and it is an eye shadow that fits all occasions and is simple, quick and easy.
8. Body Shop Lengthening Mascara - Does what it says on the tin!

 And last but not least, my modest (and random) selection of nail colours. I always seem to have my nails painted these days, and the Topshop one on the left (Barefoot) is my absolute favourite, closely followed by the grey one!

Well there is my very modest, very boring beauty regime, I hope it has fulfilled your nosy for the day!

1 comment:

hannah said...

Thank you Heidi! :) I really enjoyed reading this, and have definitely spotted a few things that I'd like to try (the Liz Earle Spot On sounds amazing!). Your regime really puts me to shame - I should pick up the old cleanse, tone, moisturize again but I am so lazy! I know others will enjoy reading this too :) thank you for the link x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...