Monday 11 June 2012

Home Again!

 Well after a 9 hour journey up the country on Saturday, we are finally home! Mr Bee didn't have a great car journey, he was very hungry all the way home, despite eating everything in the car. He did quite enjoy the I-Spy book that Papa and I kept busy with on the long journey. We couldn't believe the amount of rare cars we saw on our way home, racking up points spotting a Mini Marcos and 3 Talbots on the motorway!

Once home, we were greeted with some goodies from the garden. Juicy strawbs ready to eat and a few spring onions ready for salads.

 Another thing that survived the 9 hour journey was a litre tub of Mr B's ice cream. After four visits whilst on holiday, I decided that I needed a bigger fix of Jaffa Cake ice cream, so I requested a tub just for me. Worth every penny I say!

 I picked up a bunch of my favourite flowers from the shop next to the parlour, a nice way to brighten up our bedroom now we are home.
Unfortunately, Mr Bee seems to be a little bit poorly. He has his final back teeth coming through and he isn't eating and sleeping lots, the poor poppet. Hopefully he will be back to his bouncing self soon :)

1 comment:

hannah said...

I'm amazed that your ice cream survived a 9 hour journey - it looks delicious though! Poor Louie - I hope he is feeling better soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...