Wednesday 20 June 2012

Photo An Hour (ish)

Yesterday, I finally became a member of the I-Phone club (a bit behind... I know!) so I thought I would play around with the camera and various apps to do a photo an hour (ish, I didn't keep to it as much as I usually do) for you :)

Early morning for us today. Papa is away so we had to get up extra early to get all ready for work and playing with Grandad.
 No milk for porridge meant nutella dinosaur toast for breakfast - what a treat!
 Off to work, plenty of orders to pack up!
 And new Nappy Gurus to welcome :)
 Home for lunch, cheesy sandwiches for Mr Bee.
 Then off shopping ready for our week on our own. Papa Bee and Nana Bee have flown the nest for a few days so it is just us little bees for a few days.
Fridge cleaned and stocked up. 
 Stopped into John Lewis for a gift for Papa, I hope he likes it :)
 Lasagne for dinner this evening, possibly my best so far.
 Evening stroll to the park for football....
 And a workout, toddler style.
 After an easy bedtime, I made a start on a bunting cushion cover - turned out beautifully :)

So that was our day today, finally getting the hang of this iphone malarkey ;)

2 comments:

Anna said...

love the cushion cover!!!

hannah said...

Lovely photos Heidi - and a lovely cushion cover indeed! I love the effects you can get with the iphone :) I don't have one, but I sometimes play with the Instragram app on my ipod! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...