Tuesday 31 January 2012

Spotlight on: Jo's 3d Keepsakes

It occurred to me that I have lots of friends and family who are incredibly talented! I thought that I should share with you their makes and so the 'Spotlight On...' was created! The first 'Spotlight On' goes to my Mother-in-Law, Joanne McClymont.
 My Mother-In-Law has been making cards for as long as I have known her, but she has developed her card-making into a small business, making papercrafted keepsakes.
These adorable little boxes are made to any specification, with a variety of things that can be displayed inside.
Jo uses a variety of techniques to produce the displayed items. She enjoys making figures out of fimo, papercrafting celebration cakes and sewing cushions to seat other element of the design.

As you can see, Jo puts in tremendous effort in making these beautiful keepsakes, adding embelishment, co-ordinating ribbon and name/message plates.

These Keepsakes are available for sale in several shops around the Clitheroe area of Lancashire, where they can be bought pre-made or to order.
For more details, please contact me via my contact page or comment below and I will pass any queries and well wishes on to her.
Louie's first Keepsake box. A bee hive with bumble bees for his Bee themed party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...