Sunday 8 January 2012

Birthday Party Preparation

Today I have spent most of my day preparing decorations and things ready for Mr Bee's bumble bee themed 2nd birthday party!
Here is a sneak peek...
Party Bags

Clay bumble bees (minus the wings...) Work in progress

Papercrafted bunting!
Mr Bee has started to get very excited about his birthday, and if you ask him how old he will be, he will tell you!
We are making our annual trip to Lollipops on Wednesday to make a keepsake gift for the birthday party. I think we are all getting excited for Mr Bees birthday, now we just need his presents to arrive!

2 comments:

Anna said...

oh wow they look great :) The party bags are actually amazing!

Unknown said...

Thankyou! I think they look good :) I can't wait until everything comes together! It will be so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...