Thursday 19 January 2012

Eden Hall Spa


I spent today at Eden Hall Spa, thanks to my Mom for the awesome Christmas present! 
I got up nice and early leaving Mr Bee with Papa Bee. I got there nice and early, checked in and headed straight for the pool. 
After a nice, relaxing morning swim, I pottered around the Aqua Detox area. I swore to Papa Bee that I wouldn't like the hot rooms like the Steam Room, but I surprised myself! I really loved the Rose Scented Steam Room and the Herbal Caldarium as they smelled beautiful.
On schedule, I headed up for a relaxing back massage before spending the best part of an hour in the gym... yes, the gym! If you know me, you will know this is a rare occasion! Then for a lovely 3 course lunch.

After lunch I had some time to kill before my facial, so I took my book to the conservatory and had a lovely pot of tea. On my way down to have my facial, I was approached by a member of the team as a problem had arisen. One of the treatments used with my massage had contained essential oils which may or may not be safe to use whilst breast feeding. Whilst I assured the lady that it would not be a problem, she insisted that I have a complimentary treatment by way of an apology. 

The Elemis Facial that I had was absolutely amazing. Rachael, the expert who delivered the treatement was wonderful, explaining everything so clearly. I left feeling so bright and glowing. After my facial, I had a manicure and a pedicure before going home feeling like a princess.

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Everyone was so welcoming at the Spa, and it was wonderful to have some time to myself to just chill out. I will have to save up and go again, it is worth every penny.

Find out more at http://www.edenspa.co.uk/nottinghamshire/index.php, all images courtesy of www.edenspa.co.uk.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...