Friday 6 January 2012

Lucky

Todays shopping trip made me a very happy bunny!
I managed to get the dress that was OOS online, the only one left in the shop and it just happened to be in my size. Fate!
I managed to get three books for myself, from two of my most favourite authors. That should keep me going for a while. I don't read as much as I used to and that does bother me. In this new year, I must make more time to read. 
Whilst in the book shop, I also noticed a new Oliver Jeffers book, we had to take it home with us, as we have every Oliver Jeffers book, it would be rude not to! It is a very funny little tale indeed.
And in recommendation through one of my comments to my last post, I picked up a tube of the Clinique Anti-Blemish foundation to have a try of. I do love your comments, so thank you!

Although I did not come home with my lovely new camera (boo) I will be picking it up at a later date sometime this weekend. I am very excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...