Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stock

I have been so busy getting prepared for the craft fair I have a stall at next weekend. I seem to be a very busy bunny but still have a long way to go before I have enough to take with me!

I thought I would wet your appetite with what I have prepared so far.

Cards


Various Sized Gadget Case

Felt Gadget Cases

Russian Dollies

Felt Rings (need more of these!)

Utility Apron

Regular Half Apron

Everything so far, all, together
Hopefully I can get everything finished and ready in 9 days! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I love the felt rings you make (as well as everything else!), they are so pretty.

Unknown said...

Thankyou very much! You can check out my shop at www.folksy.com/shops/thebeehivecrafts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...