Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bank Holiday Weekend

This bank holiday weekend has been a slow one,  reading lots of books, playing with toys and cleaning ready for Papa Bees return.



 Mr Bee insisted that we wore silly things on our heads a lot!



Maypole

Big shoes and Little shoes

Nappy cart...

Helping put the nappies away

Snugglies with Grandad

 This one is for my fellow Border-ites. I have been inspired to re read Jane Eyre, and I am loving it so much more than the first time I attempted to read it. I only got a quarter of the way through. That was in 2006, documented by the 'yellow sticker', signed by Ian.
Discovering I didn't have a bookmark, I made some for the family.

 Even Mr Bee, who is thoroughly engrossed in Babar at the moment. We are slowly working through, a little each night. He loves it :)
beautiful boy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...