Saturday 4 June 2011

A brilliant find!

Whilst I was away at the in-laws, I made a visit to the little town of Clitheroe. It was absolutely tipping it down, and Louie and I were snuggled in Grandma Jojo's biiiiiig raincoat, but we really were going in any shops just to shelter from the rain.

I stumbled across a haven! A haberdashers called Patches and Buttons. I think I died and went to heaven. She has the most stunning array of fabrics I have ever seen, so I picked up a few fat quarters of my favourite patterns!
 Also, on a trip to Ikea a few weeks previous, I found these fabrics and got them all for less than a tenner! Get in!
 So now I have too much fabric and nowhere to put it, my box was over flowing! So I paid a visit to the Fairtrade shop in St Martins Square and picked up another whicker basket. Just the job :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...