Monday 20 June 2011

Fathers Day

First cuddles with Papa
So as it was fathers day, I let Dan choose what he wanted to do for the day, and he decided he wanted to make calzone, so make calzone he did!

Making the bases

Ready for the oven
 Waiting for them to cook! Time to play with Mr Bee!

Kisses for Papa


How yummy do they look!

For fathers day, I had no idea what to get Papa Bee. So I decided to use up the fabric paint I have had lying around for nearly a year and make him something for Uni, so he can show off to his friends!

So we made some handprints and turned it into a pencil case. I say we, as Louie really did help in all aspects, with the handprints more obviously, but he sat on my knee as I was at the sewing machine and helped turn the dials and feed the fabric through the foot. Clever 16 month old boy!


Needless to say, Papa Bee loved it :)

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Your husband doing the cooking on Father's Day - very cool indeed!

Nice new layout to your blog :)

Duncan In Kuantan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...