Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mummy Makes...!

When I was out shopping a few weeks ago, I stumbled across a new magazine called 'Mollie Makes'. It struck me instantly, and it ended up in the trolley.
It is a truly beautiful magazine, with lots of inspiration and great ideas.

With the first issue, came a little kit to make a lovely little phone case. Although, there wasn't enough felt provided to make the exact cover, so it did require a bit of imagination (not a bad thing!).

Here is my finished article!



The second issue is in shops tomorrow, I know I can't wait to get my hands on it! I have subscribed already, but it is effective from the 3rd issue :( I can't wait that long!

If you can't wait that long either, check out the blog here.

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi Heidi, thanks for coming over to my blog; I passed on your message to my parents already and they send their thanks!

Duncan In Kuantan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...