Monday 6 June 2011

Half Apron

Yesterday I was a very busy bee at my sewing machine. I managed to snatch some me time to make myself a rather beautiful pinny.
I have been pining over a half apron for some time now, with some pockets to put necessary items when pottering, cleaning and crafting. It has taken me months to get round to cracking on with it so I seized the opportunity with both hands, and managed to get it finished in one afternoon/evening.

The pattern is kind of my own, I just laid it all out and cut it as required. Being quite short, I was worried that most pinnys would have drowned me, as most skirts do!
I finished the edges with Ric Rac and pretty buttons on the pockets. I think it is adorable.

2 comments:

Lucy J said...

ooh! Love it :-)
I must have another go at using my sewing machine, Im pretty rubbish though!

Jacqui said...

I am so impressed. It is beautiful! I love these aprons they are very pretty. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...