Sunday 15 May 2011

St Ives

The most beautiful place in the world. (In my opinion of course)

We spent our first day and our last day in St Ives, exploring all the beautiful shops, heading in and out of the little lanes and alleys. We found ourselves on the beach several times, with Louie charging off to make some new friends or try to play with a seagull. 













After we had our dinner, Louie was raring to go to the beach again! With his bucket and spade at the ready, he hovered around the door until we let him free.








 On our last day, we headed back to St Ives, because we love it so much. Isn't this just the most beautiful scene, all the little houses overlooking the harbour and that lovely sandy beach.

The Sloop
 Merky weather and rain hasn't stopped play!


Gandad, I want to do the jigsaw right now!


Charlie!



Waiting for the train back to the car

3 comments:

Aqeela said...

Ive just spent about 30 mins browsing your blog and you seem like a wonderful mummy! I found you through BMB - im from leic too, in Wigston. I enjoy gardening, crafting, cloth nappying, natural child raising and have a huge love of Cornwall as my dad lives there (its been my favorite place to visit in the world so far, love love LOVE it!).
Looking forward to popping over here again,
Aqeela xx

Unknown said...

Wow so lovely. I love Cornwall, looks like you had a great time there. I cant wait to take my toddler to the beach for the first time!

Tacey said...

Ooh, St Ives is one of my favourite places! Looks like you're having a wonderful holiday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...