Tuesday 16 October 2012

Photo An Hour: Autumn

--7am
 --8am
 --9am
--10am
 --11am
 --12pm
 --1pm

 
--2pm
 --3pm
 --4pm
 --5pm
 --6pm

 --7pm

-Today has mainly been set to music. At the weekend, we bought a new desk for our Mac and I have been making a conscious effort to favour it over my laptop. Instead of working/surfing infront of the TV, I have had Itunes on all day instead. We have enjoyed dancing and singing at the top of our lungs!
-I spent a lot of the day cleaning out a space in our bedroom to inhabit some new office equipment and files.
-When I haven't been cleaning, I have been editing from Anna's family shoot from the weekend, when Mr Bee has allowed. Such a content little bee, he has played with his kitchen, lego and tool box whilst I work away.
- After lunch, we ran some errands, collecting pretty leaves on our way home.
-The slow cooker produced my signature Chilli, made with stewing beef and chorizo. It was a winner, for sure, and minimal fuss on our busy day.
- A delivery of new clothes for Mr Bee came later in the afternoon. Big boy 'boxers' with a wintery feel, smart slacks with braces ready for the celebration period and not to forget finally trying on the lovely tweed blazer that we have anticipated for so long!
- And now a pot of tea whilst I type to you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...