Friday 19 October 2012

Clinique - Review

So all my blogging friends rave about Clinique, I thought I may as well jump on the band wagon and see if it is any good.

Around this time last year, I started using the Liz Earle range of skincare, suggested to me by Michelle over at Fluffy Mummy. I fell in love instantly, I loved the way it made my skin feel. It did a little to improve my hormonal spot problem, but not enough for me to never go elsewhere.

Most of the responses I got from the blog post I did about using the Liz Earle range tended to go along the lines of 'I use Clinique and it is amazing'! So finally, almost a year later, I decided to take the plunge, visiting a Clinique counter and having a chat with a lovely lady who set me on my way with an expensive bag full of goodies!

So it has been around a month and a half since I started using the three step Clinique method. The mild liquid facial soap, clarifying lotion and the dramatically different gel moisturiser, alongside the other bits and pieces I got in the 'Bonus Time' package.

I was a little dubious of the clarifying lotion at first, as it did seem to sting a little more than I anticipated, but it doesn't seem to as much any more. It really seems to do the trick. My skin feels more alive and perky after using the lotion. Followed by the dramatically different gel, my skin just feels like pure silk.

It certainly is different from the previous Liz Earle regime that I was using. The lovely feeling seems to last longer and happily, the spot situation has improved dramatically! Hurrah!
Even though the advisor assured me that the standard three step would be enough to see an improvement, I didn't quite believe her, knowing what my skin was like, but golly she was right.

I have been using the repair cream underneath my eyes to perk up my tired eyes (from nearly 3 years without a proper nights sleep). Applying it once a day for around two weeks, I have already noticed the skin under my eyes perk up a little. I can see perseverance being a wonder with this cream!

So now I can see why it is so popular. A miracle solution for beautiful skin.
I'm on the bandwagon and I am not falling off!

How do you find your current skincare regime? Do you love Clinique too? I would love to know :)

1 comment:

hannah said...

I'm glad Clinique is working for you too, Heidi :) I love Clinique. I swapped to Ren skincare a couple of months ago as I'd heard such good things and there was a great offer, but the spot situation on my own skin has gone really downhill since, I think Ren has had it's chance - time to swap back!! Clinique is worth every penny, and it lasts quite a while :) I swapped back to the full foundation a month or so ago as winter skin started to set in, super balanced is my favourite foundation by far! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...