Sunday 27 November 2011

Bits and Bobs

This weekend, I have certainly been a busy bee!

Friday - Trip to the local soft play, followed by a good nose around the Garden Centre, picking up some goodies along the way. Then home for some last minute making!

Saturday - Manically stitching and sorting ready for the Open House in the evening whilst dealing with a sicky bee. Great success at the fair, selling A LOT of items and raising around £200 to send Josh to help build a school in Kenya. However that does mean more manic making ready for the next fair on Saturday! Sadly I didn't get a good enough photo of my stall, which did look very pretty!

Aren't they gorgeous!
Sunday - Up early for a trip to Rockingham Raceway, not for cars this time though. A Joules (my favourite shop ever!) sale! It wasn't quite as good as we hoped, but we did get some presents, and I got a beautiful skirt and a lovely shirt which I can't wait to wear.
The rest of my day was spent trying to get some more cards made to replenish my display. Mr Bee had been so good letting me get on, then we had a visit from Teresa, Pete, Harry and Emily. The children were fascinated with what I was doing, so we all sat in the conservatory for at least an hour making christmas cards.

Plans for the evening: Relaxing with some sewing and mulled wine... yum!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...