Sunday 6 November 2011

This Week

has been lovely, lots of relaxing after our very busy weekend. 
At work on Monday I was like a zombie, quite apt for hallowe'en and I very much needed a day of rest. On Tuesday, Mr Bee and I had a very rare pyjama day. We did absolutely nothing all day excpet laze around, play games, draw, and watch copious amounts of television. I managed to catch up on all of the programs I had been watching!

 Mr Bee received a magnadraw from one of his cousins which has been wonderful. He can draw all the wants and we don't need to worry that he will get pen/pencil/crayon everywhere! Perfect!

On Wednesday afternoon, we went up to visit Anna and baby Isaac and had a lovely few hours with them, eating chocolate eclairs yumyum! Then back to work, much more refreshed on Thursday.
Shopping on Friday, getting my lovely best friend her birthday present, finally. And having such a beautiful lunch at The Handmade Burger Company. If you haven't already been, you should, you are missing a treat!

Saturday morning, we got up nice and early and headed to Burbage for the monthly farmers market. We have been to most of the farmers markets nearby but this one is the best one that we have been to. So much variety, the produce was wonderful and of course, Picks Farm were there with their gorgeous breakfast sandwiches, you can't beat them!

Mr Bee, Papa Bee and Grandad went out for an hour to a local church hall for a train exhibition. I think it was a little small and they were a bit underwhelmed but it gave me a little breathing space and I got some beautiful cookies made, just like the ones you can buy from the shops. Triple chocolate chip and nice and gooey in the middle.

It also gave me 10 mins to have a go with my new die cutting machine. I ordered this machine at the paper crafts fair that I went to two weeks ago. It arrived this week and I have been urging to use it. I am amazed at how easy and quick it is to use, and it means that I can get things made much quicker, without having to worry about cutting things so neatly, because it just does it all for you and completely takes the stress away.



In the evening, we had our dinner and wrapped up in our jumpers, coats, fluffy socks, wellies, scarves and gloves and headed to our local racetrack, Mallory Park for a fireworks display. Mr Bee had a wicked fun time watching all of the fun fair rides and very much enjoying the live music.







Louie made friends with a cone

Then found a BIG puddle
 I am actually really impressed with the photos that I managed to get of the fireworks. I haven't had great success in past years but this year I managed to get some alright picures!




It was a lovely evening, however it did come to a not so lovely end. On our walk back to the car, Louie was violently sick, which is so unlike him, he has never vomited in his life! When we got home, he managed to be sick many more times, and is still poorly today. After his ear infection last week, he really does seem to be in the wars at the moment.
I really hope that he feels better soon, he won't eat a bite :( Poor little baby.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a lovely blog Heidi, you are beautiful! from your secret admirer ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...