Saturday 26 November 2011

Last Minute...

Last night was spent getting as much as I could done! Unfortuantely, the power kept going out, which meant that my sewing would come to a stand still. So I had a play on Photoshop on my laptop whilst Mr Bee was fussing around before going to bed. I managed to botch together a little logo, what do you think? Please bear in mind that I haven't used anything like that since I was at Uni, so a good few years ago now, and am VERY rusty! I need to work on the bee and make it more interesting, but I think it is cute for a first attempt!


When the power started to work again, I was working so flat out that my work station looked like a bomb had hit it, with stuff everywhere on the go!
 I did however manage to get these little coasters made, I am really happy with them and am hoping to get some more put together this afternoon.
 And all this whilst my two little men were having a little sleepover together! How cute!
Top and Tail!
Still got lots more to do before this evening, maybe I will see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...