Tuesday 1 November 2011

What a Weekend!

On Thursday,  Mr Bee, Nana Bee and I packed our things ready for a weekend in the Big Smoke. Unfortunately, it wasn't all fun, as I was down working at the Baby Show.

Very sadly, Mr Bee was very poorly, which after a trip to A&E was diagnosed as a bad ear infection in both ears. The poor little bee. But it didn't put him off enjoying the sights.

On Thursday, we all had a very special treat, dinner at The Rainforest Cafe! I have wanted to go there since I was small, and I knew that Louie would adore it, so although it was late, we went anyway. Louie was memorized by all of the animals around the cafe, the noises and the rain. Even though he was not himself, he really did love it. Especially the gorillas and the hiding 'tiger' (which was actually a cheetah).




And of course, travelling around London is very exciting when you are a small, as you get to go on lots of Choo Choos, of which we never heard the end of all weekend!!

Whilst I was working long days at the Baby Show, Mr Bee was out schmoozing all over the place, going to the Tate Britain, the V&A, Hamleys and to Buckingham Palace, and of course a good wander around the show.

Poorly Louie watching X-Factor with Nana in the hotel room
It was fun meeting our Gurus, some for the first time, some for the second. We all had a good time and I am sure that we converted a lot of people to cloth nappies!

But possibly the highlight of my weekend was my end of show bargain that I picked up for Louie, a ladybird Trunki! When I took it back to the hotel, my poorly boy lit up and was just so pleased and excited, it was worth every penny!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...