Sunday 26 August 2012

Unusual

So today wasn't a normal Sunday. Most of our Sundays are spent with the family, at home, with a Sunday Roast. Today however, I had a photography job on and Nana was out at the theater in the afternoon so Grandad took Louie to his great nephews birthday party. 
 I had a lovely time with the Walker family. Four children and a puppy, I will admit that it wasn't the easiest shoot I have done to date, but it was lots of fun :) Everyone was really sweet and they had some great ideas!
Meanwhile, Mr Bee was making lots of friends, having lots of fun and ended up eating lots of cake. I went to pick him up and ended up staying until bedtime!
The weather even stayed fine for us which meant we could enjoy Marie's beautiful garden. The big hill meant that the boys were entertained climbing up and sliding and rolling down. As always, Marie was a gracious host.


Katie and Trevor



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...