Wednesday 27 August 2014



Today we took a drive around the Leicestershire countryside that we are soon to be calling home. Oh how I love the hay bales strewn across the fields at this time of year, it is so comforting to think that these very fields are spitting distance from our new home. We have started to familiarise ourselves with the localities, shopping in the local shops and villages, showing our faces and all that!







After a lovely day, we spent the afternoon yummy iced buns. Since the latest series of Great British Bake Off started, my friends and colleagues have been setting me little challenges each week. This week I was tasked with iced buns. I think they look alright for a first attempt, even though I don't think Paul Hollywood would be too impressed with my imperfect buns! I can not wait to sit down with a pot of tea and an iced bun and watch Bake Off with my boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...