Another round up of our week via Instagram. I do apologise for being much better at updating instagram than my lovely blog as of late. My time, simply has not been spent on my computer I am afraid.
Too much time spent out of doors, crafting, painting, making, reading and planning. This past week has been filled with
- a camera-less visit to Packwood House in the pouring rain, just me, the husband and the bee.
- picking colours for our new house from the Farrow and Ball catalogue
- painting a bird house
- playing cowboys
- buying school uniforms
- nana/mother hen's birthday
- painting with oil paints for the first time in 6 years
- a breakfast picnic
- my Auntie and Uncles Ruby wedding anniversary BBQ, including looking through old wedding photos!