Monday 18 August 2014

Round Up

















Another round up of our week via Instagram. I do apologise for being much better at updating instagram than my lovely blog as of late. My time, simply has not been spent on my computer I am afraid.
Too much time spent out of doors, crafting, painting, making, reading and planning. This past week has been filled with
  • a camera-less visit to Packwood House in the pouring rain, just me, the husband and the bee.
  • picking colours for our new house from the Farrow and Ball catalogue
  • painting a bird house
  • playing cowboys
  • buying school uniforms
  • nana/mother hen's birthday
  • painting with oil paints for the first time in 6 years
  • a breakfast picnic
  • my Auntie and Uncles Ruby wedding anniversary BBQ, including looking through old wedding photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...