Friday 28 February 2014

Baby Louie

Before Christmas, my beloved Mac died, the hard drive fried and I thought all hope was lost for Mr Bee's baby photographs. I just happened to scroll the wrong way with an old memory card in my camera and found photos backed up on there. I have never been so happy. 
I didn't start blogging until Louie was a few months old, so here are some of our favourites. 

Louie's first photograph as soon as he met Pappy, around two hours old. 7lbs 4oz.

Two weeks old on his first train ride. It was valentines day. 



It was never easy keeping Sonny out of Louie's cot. They would lay in there together in the day times and it was terribly cute.  

First trip to London. May 2010. Leicester Square.

Starting young, helping Pappy fix the car.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...